Mexico has a modern aviation, sea, and land communications system, depending on how you wish to arrive to our country.
If you are entering by land You can use an app on the highway system to trace your route with the “Point to Point Routes” converter, which will help you make your trip more effortlessly.
If traveling by private boat, there are perfect locations in the country’s various destinations, such as the Pacific, the southeast, the Sea of Cortez, and the Caribbean Sea. Marinas with all the amenities you need to enjoy your vacation. The Mexican Association of Marinas governs the operation of associated marinas, which include:
- Baja Naval Ensenada, Baja California
- Marina Coral Ensenada, Baja California
- Marina San Felipe, Baja California
- Marina Palmira La Paz, Baja California Sur
- Marina La Paz, Baja California Sur
- Marina de Baja Cabo San Lucas, Baja California sur
- Marina Las Hadas, Colima
- Puerto de la Navidad en Isla Navidad, Colima
- Marina Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco
- Marina Opequimar, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco
- Puerto Isla Mujeres, Quintana Roo
- Marina Hacienda del Mar, Cancún, Quintana Roo
- Marina Puerto Aventuras, Quintana Roo
- Marina San Carlos, Sonora
- Marina Mazatlán, Sinaloa
- Club de Yates
- Marina Acapulco, Guerrero
- Club de Yates, Guerrero
- Marina Ixtapa, Guerrero
- Marina Puerto Nuevo, Guerrero
If making your trip by air, the major cities and tourist destinations all over the country have international airports and first-class facilities.